© Copyright 1998-2014 Solar Power & Pump Company, LLC
Ownership of Copyright
This website is owned and operated by Solar Power & Pump Company, LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Solar Power & Pump Company, LLC.
Subject to the express provisions of this notice:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the materials (including without limitation the content, design, code, images, video, documents, etc) on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the materials on our website are reserved.
Solar Power & Pump Company, LLC grants you a royalty-free revocable license to:
- view our website and its materials on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching within a web browser;
- print pages from our website for your personal use;
- use provided website features by means of a web browser; and
- stream audio and video files from our website,
subject to the other provisions of this notice.
You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes.
Except as expressly permitted by other provisions of this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent, or sub-license material from our website;
- exploit material from our website for commercial purposes; or
- redistribute material from our website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know.
You can let us know e-mailing email@example.com, or using the Contact Form provided on the website.
Enforcement of Copyright
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by contacting e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the Contact Form provided on the website.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).